Avoid Costly Flood Damage!
A Working Sump Pump Can Protect Your Basement From These issues.
Did You Know Just One Inch Of Water In Your Basement Can Cause Thousands Of Dollars In Damage To Your Belongings?
If you’ve ever experienced a flooded basement you know how much damage flooding can cause. Even small amounts of water leaking into your basement can lead to thousands of dollars in damage, not to mention hazardous mold and mildew growth.
If your basement is at risk of flooding, a sump pump is an excellent safeguard. Though sump pumps are typically installed to prevent basement flooding, they can also be used to reduce dampness by lowering the water table under the foundation.
At First Class Plumbing Inc., we have years of experience installing and repairing sump pumps. When you invite us into your home we’ll get the job done to your satisfaction. When you call us to install your new sump pump we always use time-tested, high quality line of sump pumps with a 5 year warranty.
Water Powered Backup Sump Systems & Battery Backup Pumps For a Dry Basement
Like any mechanical utility within your home, your sump pump can eventually fail. A sump pump contains moving parts that can wear out or malfunction over the years.
The best way to make sure your home is protected from a sump pump failure on city water supply, is to make sure that you have a Water Powered backup pump ready to operate in an emergency. When you are connected to a well water system a battery powered secondary sump pump is ideal for an emergency situation.
At First Class Plumbing, we install back up sump pump systems that are equipped and ready to handle your basement water emergency’s.
Benefits of a Sump Pump
- Keeps you worry-free no matter what the weather is like outside
- Results in a cleaner and healthier home
- Prevents water damage to home and furnishings
- Keeps your foundation dry and intact
- Keeps the dampness from settling in, giving you a warmer dryer basement all year round
- Helps control the humidity level of your basement
- Removes moisture, which is a breeding ground for fungus, molds and mildew
- Prevents termite and insect infestation
- Prevents wall coverings and paint from peeling
- Prevents rust and corrosion of metal appliances